Topic: BBN 4 should go back to basics

Okay, BBN  seems to be one of the more popular strips, I know Its the one Im most excited to see get updated and while I loved the epic Sandra bullock BBN 2 (and sandra bullock being a BBC is the first thought I had when I saw that black baby, she says its adopted, but we all know what really happened ;) what better way to get back at her nazi boyfriend)

While this Patricia heaton thing is hot I feel like this kind of story would be better in its own set. Like a Black Bred Celebrities comic.

I'm not critizing, I think BBN is great no matter what fobbs puts out, but I think that the way BBN is now it just doesn't fit what I think its original intention was, reporting on the spread of black impregnation.

its a format that lends itself to quick one-page one and done's that I think could be of better service to the site as a way to give us a hot black breeding story while the longer stories, deep hunger, recession blues, and most of all FLAG GIRLS, can build up to their money scenes.

It's only my opinion and I'm not making any demands but I would love to start a dialogue.

Re: BBN 4 should go back to basics

thank you, i would love to read some of your notes if they are avalible, i would like to hear more about this Gynocologist idea you've talked about, I'm assuming its a Dr.Breedwell spinoff?

oh details please,

I can hardly wait.

Anything you have to say would be awesome.

Thats cool, would love to hear the pitch though. Would you be open to a little collaboration I have also been working on some black breeding ideas involving a nurse.

For example, she works in a sperm bank and has black men come in to replace the uesless white samples with powerful black seed.

Or a nurse using black seed to dispense justice to racist white soccer moms

I'd second the motion for the BBN series to return to far more tiny-episodic 'stories' such as there was in the first one. Right now following around one specific celebrity per strip is fine, but the 'coverage of black cock breeding' ought to show more of how society in all sectors is getting African fever for instance, instead of Lifetime-like documentaries on single celebrity figures.

As a cute twist on that episodic idea, there could be mentions like that to the events of other storylines. For example, say the rich woman in Slut Breeding 4. A story on BBN could run talking about how rich white women are more and more falling black pregnant to raise black babies at the top of society, and show her in a cameo of sorts showcasing that very fact. Another could be a story on the education of tomorrows 'black cock sluts', with a tiny interview with Mrs. Goodwell about her students from the Class series could be made. Yet another could incorperate talk of recession troubles pulling down the economy and the panties of white women for black cocks, and show hidden-camera 'footage' from Recession Blues with more 'behind-the-scenes' breeding action that didn't appear in the regular comic.

I think those would be fun, not only because it could come at the focuses of those stories from the journalistic perspective (which is why BBN is well liked I believe - that perspective carries a certain authority that is enticing), but also that it would reference back to other great comics of Illustrated Interracial in cameo form. None of these cameos would overtake the whole 'newscast' of a BBN strip either, which would keep it very interesting to see what will be covered next and get back to the roots of what BBN started out as. And, on top of it all, it would have that certain charm of self-reference that simply making up totally new stories couldn't do alone (though new ones will be in there too, of course).

That's my suggestion, and if anyone else was interested in stuff like that I could probably write out more detailed ideas in those directions.

Last edited by Uh-Oh (2012-05-13 07:31:01)

I agree that it should go back to basics and show what the world is like now that everyone is getting black bred. It's nice seeing a celeb or one person focus but what made BBN so unique was seeing how everyone in the world was going black bred. You could still show a celeb in BBN4 (maybe someone younger) but have more normal everyday girls being bred black too.

Not crazy about the crossover idea. I like that BBN is self contained. Bringing in other stories seems kind of repetitive for everyone.

All that said, I do the LOVE the outline for BBN3 and can't wait for the finished result.

Tiny_Tim wrote:

Not crazy about the crossover idea. I like that BBN is self contained. Bringing in other stories seems kind of repetitive for everyone.

The self-referencing wouldn't be the majority of BBN in my suggestion. Maybe one or two stories out of the few per chunk, and they don't have to be directly about those characters. They could just have those characters in the background or what-not in those stories, and the fresh perspective prevents it from being repetitive.

In any case, we both agree that BBN should go back to more mini-story coverage sorts of deals like in the first.

I think I have the comprimise!!

QUICK STORIES ABOUT CELEBRITIES maybe 3 or 4 pages, maybe even some one shots.

Kristen Bell
Natalie Portman

Personally, I would love to see some other ethnicities submitting to black domination
Sofia Vergara
Lucy Lui

And in addition to fan stuff you should also try to do them for real pregnant celebs so that you can make it look like they are carrying black babies IRL.

Yes I love that idea spikespen I so would love to see Sofia Vergara & Natalie Portman in up and coming BBN series. I know a lot of people don't like the multiple pregnancy ideas but I think it would be still just as cool as ever. Maybe even diving into Dr. Bredwell's background a bit more who I personally think is the backbone of the series, without her these women wouldn't be anywhere with out her.

Though I would like to add the one person that I would love to see in the BBN series is Christina Hendricks. I know it sounds foolish of me but hey she is one hell of a sexy woman and just screams fertility.

Last edited by Who DD (2012-06-29 03:29:09)

spikespen wrote:

I think I have the comprimise!!

QUICK STORIES ABOUT CELEBRITIES maybe 3 or 4 pages, maybe even some one shots.

Kristen Bell
Natalie Portman

Personally, I would love to see some other ethnicities submitting to black domination
Sofia Vergara
Lucy Lui

And in addition to fan stuff you should also try to do them for real pregnant celebs so that you can make it look like they are carrying black babies IRL.

i would also love to see Sofia Vergara. Kim Kardashian is an obvious choice for the IRL pregnancies, or perhaps Coco T. They could even be drawn with exaggerated "assets" :p

Who DD wrote:

Maybe even diving into Dr. Bredwell's background a bit more who I personally think is the backbone of the series, without her these women wouldn't be anywhere with out her.

This sounds like a superb idea. And, i don't know if i'm the only one who's thought about this, but Dr. Bredwell could give a nod to "The Virus" as well.

As for the new direction, another idea could be covering certain countries (perhaps mostly in Europe) going black, showing Women in Paris walking down the streets black pregnant with the Eiffel Tower in the background or something. It could also talk about how it's effecting pop culture (t shirts, sponsors, musicians encouraging black breeding)

There could be a new segment called "Building the World In Their Image" where it talks about new venues popping up, like a Museum showing the study of black superiority, or an art gallery showcasing black pregnancy (even abstract art), or a Black Breeding Memorial Park, with a giant statue of a black pregnant Woman (perhaps Sandra or Patricia)

They can also have guest spots for other niche topics (like white male castration), so maybe they invite Mrs. Goodwell, the teacher from "The Class" in one panel, as a quick nod to that series.

Last edited by MadeToComply (2014-06-26 22:21:19)